They said YES!!!!
We can provide the perfect backdrop for popping the question.
Perched atop a sandstone bluff, with breathtaking views to the Lower Valley, Wildwood comfortably nestles into its picturesque surrounds. On 100 acres of pristine Australian bush, our venue is located on the edge of Morton National Park in beautiful Kangaroo Valley.
- Packages -
Please contact our team to create a custom package based on your needs for:
- how long on site
- number of spaces
- setup and decoration
- grazing plate and champagne
- Proposal Locations -
Overlooking the lower valley, our private
location is a well guarded secret. Tiptoe through
mossy rocks and overhanging trees to out
‘proposal rock’ with spectacular views to the
mountains and rainforest.
THE OLD SHED
Re-purposed and recycled, the rustic shed is
perfect for a country themed proposal. Should
the heavens open o your special day, this is a
great wet weather option.
Our Garden Chapel
Nestled amongst mature trees, is another
delightful option for your proposal.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusive use of the venue for your proposal
- Dedicated proposal coordinator.
- Portable PA system for background music.
- The benefit of local knowledge – we can
put you in touch with a local photographer
if you wish to capture the moment, and
accommodation should you decide to stay in
Kangaroo Valley for a few days.
- Set up and styling by Wildwood - candles, rug, cushions, greenery, drapery, lounge/ chairs (let us know what you want and we can create it for you).
- Grazing platter showcasing local produce + a bottle of bubbly.